The Perfect Belize Elopement Package
Are you searching for the ultimate elopement destination? We can offer you one with romantic sunsets, picturesque beaches, delicious food, luxurious accommodations, and all the champagne you want. It doesn’t get any better than that! Plus, we provide professional planning and coordination paired with a collection of top-notch amenities. Take advantage of all of this with our Belize Elopement Package!
When you elope in Belize, you can leave all your worries behind and just focus on romance and love. Stay with us at Mahogany Bay Resort and make memories that will last a lifetime. Our expansive village has everything you need for the perfect escape and will leave you wanting to come back again and again for every anniversary.
What Does The Belize Elopement Package Include?
It's no secret that getting married can be overwhelming—it doesn’t have to be that way, though! Avoid the stress of planning and let us do all the work for you with our Belize Elopement Package. We take care of all the little details so you can relax with your sweetheart and enjoy an unforgettable day.
- Professional elopement planning services with Dulce Belize Weddings
- Mahogany Bay's renowned private Beach Club venue with boat transportation
- Application/processing of marriage license
- Marriage ceremony conducted by Minister or Justice of the Peace
- Tropical wedding arbor and bridal aisle walkway
- Bridal bouquet and groom boutonniere
- Photographer (two hours + 50 final edited photos)
- Two witnesses
- Registration of marriage
- Certified copy of marriage certificate
- Champagne toast
Belize Elopement Package Total Cost: Just $2,395.00!
Looking for a different location? Dulce Belize Weddings offers this same Belize Elopement Package at the picturesque Ambergris Caye natural sandbar for $2500, or on a private sailboat charter for $2600. Because what's more epic than eloping in Belize on a boat?
What if I’m Looking for More ?
If you’re looking to host a large event or a more customized elopement, we’re here to help! We can host an intimate gathering for two or lively celebrations with up to 300 guests. Here are some of the many additional options we can provide for you on your big day:
- Wedding cake
- Romantic candlelit dinner
- Full reception
- Hair & makeup services
- Spa treatments
- Rehearsal dinner
- DJ/sound system
- Any other customizations you can imagine!
What Do I Need to Elope in Belize?
You've decided to tie the knot in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye in Belize—congrats! If you’re not a citizen of our country, you will have to apply for a marriage license here. Here are the requirements you must abide by when you’re applying to get married in Belize:
Note: If one party of the marriage is not an American citizen, please refer to Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- Applications must be made with the Registrar General’s Office in Belize City
- Couples must be in Belize for at least three days prior to their license application
- Proof of citizenship (i.e. valid passport)
- A certified copy or an original copy of your divorce decree (for divorced individuals) or a death certificate (if one of the partners getting married is a widow or widower)
- Two witnesses present at the ceremony
- The marriage must be registered with the Belize Registry Department after the marriage ceremony has been completed.
Start Planning Your Elopement in Belize Today
Are you ready to make your dream day a reality? Contact us and inquire about our Belize Elopement Package. We can't wait to treat you like royalty and help make your experience the best it could possibly be!