The Beach Club at Mahogany Bay Resort, Belize
The gem of Mahogany Bay Resort is the stunning, sandy-shored Beach Club located a 15-minute boat ride from the resort. The Beach Club is a secluded luxury escape located on a pristine natural Caribbean lagoon with white sand beach and turquoise water. Since the Beach Club is situated on Ambergris Caye's undeveloped west side, the area is 100% sargassum-free and only accessible by boat. The boat shuttle provides unlimited complimentary roundtrips for resort guests only, and leaves the resort marina on the hour every day. Lounge the day away in an overwater cabana and enjoy waist-deep wait service from the bar & grill, or embark on an adventure by kayak or stand-up paddleboard. Other features and amenities at the Beach Club include:
- full restaurant and bar with five-star beach service
- luxurious overwater day beds
- comfortable lounge chairs and overwater hammocks
- complimentary non-motorized water sports, water toys, and organized games
- men’s and women’s changing rooms
- event space for private functions
- lookout point with shaded lounge and hammocks
- surrounded by the best flats in the world for fly-fishing
- incomparable scenery
A day of relaxation at the Beach Club is a must for any stay at Mahogany Bay Resort!
The Bay Club
When you're looking for a place to soak up the sun a bit closer to home, take a dip in our pristine 72,000 gallon saltwater swimming pool located at The Great House on-site at Mahogany Bay Resort. The Bay Club is also home to the fitness center, private cabanas for special events, and is serviced by Shaken bar and grill.