Are you looking to spice things up this Valentine’s Day? Treat yourself and your sweetheart to the ultimate experience—a luxurious vacation at Mahogany Bay Resort in San Pedro, Belize. With our stunning accommodations, picturesque scenery, and the plethora of onsite amenities, you’re in for an unforgettable experience. Make the most out of your Valentine’s Day in Belize with some of our favorite romantic activities!
The fun doesn’t stop here! Check out our free Belize Vacation Guide for a complete collection of recommendations for your romantic getaway.
4 Ways To Enjoy Your Valentine’s Day in Belize
Discover the best ways to improve your experience as you and your partner celebrate the day of love!
1. Enhance Your Stay With Our Romance Package
Picture this: you and your sweetheart are sipping on a refreshing rum punch while breathing in the fresh Belizean air as the warm sun kisses your skin. You can make this beautiful dream a reality with our Belize Romance Package. This one-of-a-kind package includes:
- Two roundtrip flights between Philip Goldson International Airport (BZE) and San Pedro, Ambergris Caye (SPR)
- Roundtrip ground transfer between San Pedro Airport and Mahogany Bay Resort
- Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine on ice upon arrival
- Fresh tropical flower arrangement in your unit upon arrival
- One-hour couple’s massage at Balance Spa & Yoga Loft
- One full-day cabana bed rental at the Beach Club or the Bay Club pool
- $100 food & beverage credit (redeemable only at Verandah, Shaken, Beach Club, and/or Rum+Bean Coffee)
2. Unwind at Our Private Beach Club
The hidden gem of Mahogany Bay Resort is our stunning, sandy-shored private Beach Club. Located a 15-minute boat ride from the resort, the Beach Club is a secluded luxury escape situated on a pristine natural Caribbean lagoon with white-sand beaches and turquoise water. The area is 100% sargassum-free and only accessible by boat (we provide complimentary roundtrips for our guests). Some of the standout features and amenities at the Beach Club include:
- Full restaurant and bar with five-star beach service
- Overwater day beds
- Lounge chairs and overwater hammocks
- Complimentary non-motorized water sports, water toys, and beach games
- Changing rooms/restrooms
- Picturesque scenery and photo ops
3. Indulge in a Delicious Meal
Food is an integral part of any vacation, and finding the best can be daunting. When you stay with us at Mahogany Bay Resort, all your worries will melt away! Throughout our village, you’ll have access to some of the best restaurants in Belize. Our property offers over 10 different artisanal dining venues and unique bars, all just steps away from your door! We take pride in providing fresh, locally sourced, and authentic Belizean cuisine, in addition to exciting cocktails that are bursting with flavor. Get excited about your romantic dining experience at:
- The Verandah
- Stirred Lobby Bar
- Shaken Cocktail Bar & Grill
- JYOTO Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar
- Dirty Martini Tapas & Cocktail Bar
- Tea Lounge at JYOTO
- Taco Shack
- The Chicken Coop
4. Treat Yourself at Our Onsite Spa
If you’re looking for a one-of-a-kind pampering experience for you and your significant other, you’re in the right place.
Balance Spa & Yoga Loft is a rejuvenating sanctuary for the mind and body located in our village. This second-floor lofted space is gorgeous and welcoming, with distant views of the Belize Barrier Reef. We offer a welcoming yoga studio in addition to our spa. How will you treat yourself? You can choose from an impressive collection of rejuvenating spa experiences:
- Swedish massage
- Hot stone massage
- Couples massage
- Belizean Charcoal Facial
- Four-Hands Massage
Make Yourself at Home
Your Valentine’s Day getaway in Belize will be one you’ll never forget. Stay with us at Mahogany Bay Resort and experience five-star accommodations. You can choose between a wide variety of options, such as cottages, suites, and townhomes. No matter where you decide to stay, you’re sure to fall in love all over again when you celebrate the magical day of love in San Pedro, Belize.